Monday, November 29, 2010

Sun shade on the go-go

My family and I just got back from a trip to South America, where the ozone layer is in even worse shape than it is here. Since my daughter is the fairest of them all, I decided to bring my Protect-a-Bub sunshade with me. I borrowed a stroller from a friend down in the lower hemisphere, but I guessed it wouldn't have as much sun protection as my stroller, so I folded up my shade (it's flexible and lightweight) and stuck it in the suitcase. We ended up using it every day and got of perplexed looks from passerbys who had never seen one or such an Obsessed Mom. I have the older model, which is a little cockeyed to one side when tied on, so looks slightly goofy, but doesn't stop this mom from trying to compensate for darn hole in the sky. There is now a newer model, which hopefully sits a little straighter.
I originally bought it to cover my daughter's infant car seat, but decided to try it on our lightweight stroller a few months ago and it worked great. Now, it's proven itself to also be useful in travel. Protect your bub with one through this Amazon link and Obsessed Moms makes a small profit to continue searching for the best products for our bubs.
Protect-a-Bub Single Compact Sunshade, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment