Thursday, April 29, 2010

No sunglasses better than cheap sunglasses

I just pulled out these Retro Baby Banz that my mom got for my daughter while she was still in my belly. I picked these based on a few things. 1. They're 100% UVA and UVB protective. (As tempting as cheap sunglasses are for both you and baby, don't do it. As a woman who's had melanoma, I have to be very careful with the sun, and one thing my ophthamologist told me is never to scrimp on glasses. Cheap ones are even worse than none actually because they fool the eye into thinking it can dilate, which in turns lets even more rays in then when you squint. 2. They've got a great band that holds them onto the little ones' heads. 3. They are awesomely retro (also available in non-retro styles). babybanz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment