Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family sleeping is on a roll


The Humanity Family Sleeper by Humanity Organics is a great tool to have in your co-sleeping arsenal. Our daughter sleeps in her crib for most of the night, but inevitably moves into our bed in the early morning. Usually she's in between my husband and myself, but if one of us gets out of the bed, we put the sleeper roll down on that side of the bed to safeguard and allow the other one to continue sleeping without worrying about her rolling off. When my husband goes out of town I sleep with the roll on his side and sometimes I put her between the myself and the roll on my side.
It has a large pad for mama and baby to sleep and breastfeed. Soft organic cotton to absorb leaks so no sleeping on wet sheets. Easy to use. No belts, straps or buckles. Pad stays in place.
Bonus is that the body pillow is detachable in case you become a mom-to-be again. The pillow now has an all natural Kapok fill.
Can also be used in a toddler's bed to prevent them from rolling out. As I said before, now we're on a roll.
humanityorganics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment