Thursday, June 10, 2010

To teeth or not to teeth






My daughter is in what I call "Stage 2" teething. She went through an early stage of mouthing everything she came in contact with, but now at almost 11 months, she's looking for a very particular kind of thing to chew or suck on, and whatever that may be, I'd prefer for it to be free of PVC and phthalates. So whenever she reaches for a questionable toy to chew on, I try to slide one of these into her hand. I have the Haba Trix by the changing table, the Haba Salto tethered (see earlier post about Baby Buddy tethers) onto the stroller, the Green Sprouts Cornring tethered to the Ergo and I alternate between the Haba Kringelring and Green Sprouts Corn Keys tethered onto the high chair. The Haba teethers are all wood with lead-free water-based lacquerers and the Green Sprouts teethers are made from corn and are PVC, phthalate, BPA and nitrosamine free. Chew on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment