Friday, September 17, 2010

Babies for the Planet

I recently decided to get an umbrella stroller for traveling and to have as a lightweight option in the car. I ended up with a Britax, but when it came time to find a raincover for it, I was disappointed with my choices. I found one that was PVC-free, a must for any little one, but it only had a small clear window and the rest was opaque. It made me claustrophobic just looking at it, so I continued my search until I found the BabyPlanet new single-seat rain cover. It's completely clear, PVC-Free, BPA-Free and Phthalate Free. It's lightly frosted to reduce glare. As far as fit, it is made for BabyPlanet's single seat strollers, but fits most other brands as well.
Icing on the Good & Green cake is that they have a donation and recycling program to keep their (as well as any other brands you send in) strollers out of landfills.
www.baby-planet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment