Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cooking is a snap

As I finish up a night of cooking...turkey meatloaf, beets, purple kohlrabi puree (I buy from an organic food share, and have to figure out something to do with the weirder vegetables that I get), I was just thinking about how much I love the glass storage set that I bought two sets of. The lids are silicone and snap on tightly. I baked my meatloaf in one, let it cool and then just snapped the top on and put it the fridge. The beets and kohlrabi, I transfered from the hot pan right into a glass container, let it cool for 10 minutes and then let it join the meatloaf in the fridge. I'm a big cook-ahead-and-eat-as-leftovers-girl, so these things are lifesavers for me, and none of that yucky plastic leaching to worry about.
Available on Amazon (Obsessed moms gets a percentage if you buy it through this link:)Snapware 18pc Glasslock Tempered Glass Storage Containers 18piece Set with Lids

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. This set looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete