Thursday, June 7, 2012

Eat-on Art

San Francisco based Modern-twist brings art from independent artists to our kids' tables minus any BPA, lead, latex, phthalates or other chemicals. Their Kidz Placemats made from food-grade, hand silk-screened silicone and the Kidz box come with a set of washable pens for little artists (pronounced with a french accent) to color while they eat. They roll up for travel and are easy to wash off with a sponge.
My daughter was given one by a family member on the eve of me doing research about exactly what is in my daughter's previous laminated placemat. If the fact that I couldn't find a straight answer anywhere on what laminate materials are actually made of is an indicator of anything, I'm guessing that it's that laminate is potentially dangerous to tiny mouths and bodies.
Find a design you love at modern-twist.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment