Monday, July 12, 2010

Bamboo is the new black


I don't write about clothes all that often since they usually don't fall into the "innovative" category, but I felt that I had to share Kicky Pants with you all. We have a few pair of pajamas and rompers for my daughter and they are just the softest and most lightweight things around. They're 95% Bamboo and 5% lycra for a little stretch. I've noticed that a lot of other manufacturers of Bamboo clothing include a small percentage of Polyester, which to me, is unacceptable. If you're interested, take a look at this article about polyester and you'll see why.
I will warn that the colors do fade a bit and that you need to lay them flat to dry instead of throwing in the dryer, but they are well worth the effort. They also have cute maternity T-shirts and regular T-shirts as well. Check them out at kickypants.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment