Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Car Troubles?



When we first moved down to Miami from NYC, my daughter was completely freaked out by being trapped in a car seat, instead of strapped to mama, bouncing happily along. I, of course, looked for every distraction I could find, but also read that having toys hanging from the car seat was unsafe, and I, luckily, stumbled across this gizmo in my research.
The Auto Mobile by Kicky Pants is genius, simple and safe. It velcros around your back seat handles to create a hanging (safe) place to tether a toy or two to occupy baby. Be careful, not to hang anything heavy that would injure baby in an accident, and try to keep them to the side of their face. It works with either forward or rear-facing seats too. Like I said, genius.
Available through whateverybabyneeds.com (which also has an amazing selection of organic, and affordable clothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment